Thursday, May 3, 2012

Vacation Time!!!




Hi beautiful people!!! I know is been a while, but I have been so busy working on budgets etc... for my company. I had to find time to add something to my blog and I am thinking about vacation already.  I cant believe is been a year today since my last vacation. Today I found myself reminiscing!! and wondering where do I want to go on vacation this year???. I had a blast in Belgium last year and one of the things I loved there  was eating" les Gaufres de Liege" or in English Waffles they were the BEST. I am hopping to make them one day and hopefully they will taste as good as the one I ate in Belgium. I will recommend it to anybody visiting Belgium to also try their fires and sweet beers. In this picture I was wearing:  a polo shirt, my pants were from H&M and I believe my shoes were also form H&M. Tomorrow is Friday I cant wait for this weekend I need to rest. Have a Great weekend beautiful people!!

2 comments:

  1. amazing blog!!!keep posting!!!can we follow each other?
    lifeisbetterblondewiths.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just joined your site you can do the same with mine. I will try posting more thanks!!

      Delete